Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Day 6 - Jim Dutra On The Road

Change of plans suddenly. I am unexpectly driving Deborah Johns, Tea Party Express vice chair, to a Fox News Channel interview at a satelite uplink facility in Eugene, OR. We have six hours to get there. We took over one of our chase vehicles for this purpose. Consequently I am off the bus and will miss the Medford, OR rally.

Nuts. I was looking forward to our first Oregon rally. But after this interview we drive straight to Portland to rendevous with the Buses tomorrow morning.

My first experience wth Oregon was when my father and me -- at the age of 10 -- drove to Mt Angel OR to purchase a Jersey heifer calf for my 4-H project. I still remember that memorable trip. Oregon and its dairymen hold a special place in my heart.


JDutra

No comments:

Post a Comment